So… what trips my trigger

The last couple of blog posts have been so… experiential… but clinical.  I need a break from that.  I want to indulge myself, bear with me, in some ‘what if?’

I love men. 

No, not all men.  Yes, they may be created equally, but I’m not entirely immune to certain charms. These are things that I find attractive, but never – NEVER – does a man possessing or not possessing one of these items make me blind to his other features/attributes/strengths/ weaknesses.  I tend to be a ‘whole package’ kinda guy.  So, while I’m going to list some things… take them with a grain of salt.

  • Dark hair – doesn’t have to be black, in fact black hair doesn’t work for me so much.  Brown, warm brown works.  Dirty blond works, too. 
  • Eyes – more about the shape than the color.  Strike that, more about the intelligence behind them than either color or shape.
  • Lips – I will describe my ideal as ‘kissable’ lips, some substance.  <sigh>
  • Facial hair – Goatees.  Van Dykes.  Side burns.  All of the work.  I find the fucking sexy.  Might be cause I don’t feel like I can grow one for shit. :)
  • Tattoos.  Given my own proclivity for ink, not surprising.  I do find some ink to be too much.  Neck tattoos… body suits… too intense for me.  Nice sleeve of ink, nice bicep piece or back piece.  Emphasis on tasteful. 
  • Wicked look in his eyes.  :)  That look that says he mischievous, and creative.  I’d say ‘twinkle’ but that’s too innocent. 

Oddly, given the above,  not a huge fan of the bad boy.  I am a huge fan of the ‘boy next door gone slightly awry.’ :)

Activities that I dig. 

  • LOVE MAKING OUT.  Something about a good kisser that just kills me – in a good way.  I love a hot man who’s into his tongue being in my mouth.  Hand on back of my head, grinding his lips against mine.  Love sucking on a man’s tongue while we make out. 
  • Massage – I can find a massage to be soothing and therapeutic or, in the right hands, it can get my dick hard and dripping.  I’ve found that I enjoy watching a good massage as much as getting one sometimes.
  • Kissing body parts.  Ok, that’s vague.  What I mean is that I find it romantic and hot to kiss a man’s neck, his back… hit buttocks.  I can really enjoy kissing his chest, his inner thigh.  Seriously, just kissing. 
  • Oral sex.  OMG.  Love the feel of a dick getting hard in my mouth.  Love to nuzzle a ball sack.  Love the taste of a man’s cock – feel of his pubes against my face.  Most of my adult life has been all about the bj.  Or the hj.  I love to hear a man gasping while I’m sucking him or stroking him.  I love making a man feel good. 
  • Rimming.  If your' butt is clean.  Woof. 
  • Love laying next to a naked man.  Just laying there.  Enjoying the feel of skin on skin.  Smelling him. 

These are not the only things I like, but they go a long way into my enjoyment.  Thank you for letting me share.  Oh, and if you notice that ‘anal’ isn’t on here… give me time.  I’m working on it. :)

Comments

Mr. Steed said…
What about beards? And pasty guys without tattoos?
Anonymous said…
kissing body parts; you don't mention licking them licking armpits can be so sensuous for a guy who isn't very ticklish. kissing, licking and nibbling nipples can be hot, too. kissing the neck, plus licking it a little. kissing the eyelids---try it, it's great! rimming a clean asshole is fantastic, and i love doing it. licking and sucking toes can be erotic for many guys.

den

Popular posts from this blog

Quarantine

Melancholia

Chapter 2