Fantasy – Finale

I felt your hand on my back, and with it I started feeling the rest of my body.  I had been so focused on the sensations of your fingers inside me that I’d lost track of everything else.  I couldn’t tell you how much time you’d spend gently opening me up.  Time really had no meaning.  I could tell you that my dick, soft now, was drooling ribbons of precum.  I could feel it against the skin of my thigh, where it had dripped down to pool on the comforter.  “How are you feeling?” 

Simple question.  But I struggled to put words to what I was feeling.  My heart was pounding, and I was flushed.  And I wanted, desperately, to feel you inside me.  I wanted to feel the warmth of you, not just your fingers. 

“Please… fuck me.” It came out as a whisper.  I felt you kiss the small of my back. “You sure boy?”  “Yes sir, please.” A little more volume.  I was still afraid.  Afraid of the pain, yes.  But afraid I would disappoint you and, more so, that I would disappoint myself.  I couldn't not have you inside me. 

Slowly, gently you removed your fingers.  I felt you move to stand closer to the bed, closer to my ass.  I felt you lay your hard dick in between my cheeks.  I felt the length of you pressed against me, so hot, so hard.  You were hard for me.  My dick started hardening at that thought.  I felt you start to slide your dick up and down, there was enough spit and lube in my ass that it slid easily back and forth.  I could feel your balls against me.  I loved how you felt.  I started pushing back, grinding my ass against you.  “You really want it don’t you boy?”  “Yes sir.” “What did you call me?” “Dad, yes dad.  Please.”  “That’s better.”

I felt you pull back from me, heard you spit in your hand, felt the warm wetness added to my hole.  I felt you put your thumb into my hole, and it slid in without pain.  Just a feeling of fullness.  I felt you pull back, and felt the tip – just the tip – of your cock against my hole.  I tensed, an automatic response.  “Breathe boy, just breathe, and trust me.”

I trusted you.  I breathed.  Deep breath in through my nose.  Slowly, so slowly, so very slowly breathed out through my mouth.  Tight pucker on my lips, as the breath left me.  I felt pressure, a little pain, and I breathed deeply again.  With my chest full of breath, I felt your head slip through the ring of muscle. “Oh…” surprised, a little, when it slipped in.  You stayed there, and let me breathe and let me get used to it.  I took another deep breath, started breathing out… felt another push as you moved further into me.  I couldn’t tell if it was your dick or my hole, but it was so wet.  My ass felt full, and slick, and hot with your dick in me.  I was tempted to stroke my dick, but was afraid to start.  My dick was still dripping precum, more in fact.  I was afraid if I started stoking that my ass would clamp down, and the pleasure would become pain.

I felt your hands on either side of my hips, and felt the pressure of you moving into me.  And I kept breathing, and kept trusting.  I could feel the head of your dick hit something inside me, not hard, not pain exactly, just pressure – a feeling of being full.  Precum bubbled out of my dick… I grunted.  “It’s ok boy, it’ll be ok.”

I felt you pull back a little.  Felt you slide in short, slow strokes, into and out of me.  Not a lot of movement, but it felt good.  I relaxed more.  A little more, I felt you move into me a little more.  I felt that ‘bump’ again, but it was different.  Less pronounced.  A little deeper than the last time.  I felt you move back out again, this time the movement a little longer, a little quicker, by degrees.  Again, a little deeper, again that feeling, lessening again.  You were being so patient with me.  I could feel how hard you were, how deep you were.  I wanted, so much, to feel your balls against my ass.  I wanted, so badly, to have you all the way inside me.  I was afraid you’d never get there when, without me realizing it at first, that’s exactly where you were.  You stopped, still.  I could feel your pubes against my ass, feel the wideness of your cock at its base.  “Mmmmm… Dad.” It’s all I could say. 

By this point, my upper body was against the bed, on my knees, my ass in the air.  I could feel the heat of you, as you moved your hips from side to side, grinding against me.  “That feel good boy?”

There were no words to describe what I felt.  The best I could do was say, “Yessss, Dad.”

“Do you trust me, boy?”

“Yes, Dad.”

I felt you start to move, then.  I felt you pull back, almost the full length of your dick.  Then slowly, you started moving back into me.  Balls deep.  Again, slowly out. Again, slowly in.  Slowly, so slowly, you picked up your pace.  A little more insistent, grinding against me when you were all the way in.  My body, once again, felt like mine but not.  I felt things, not connected to my ass.  I felt my chest, I felt my nipples, hard.  I felt my dick, precum in a stream.  I felt my Dad, deep inside me.  You had me gasping, my body convulsing gently.  Finally, I reached between my legs and wrapped my hand around my wet dick.  The first stroke, and I felt my ass clench, I heard you gasp.  You hesitated for a moment, then started the sliding motion, into and out of me, again.  I couldn’t believe how it felt, how good it felt.  I slowly started playing with my dick, trying to time it so you’d be far into me, and then I’d clench my ass when you were pulling out of me.  Every time you were in me to the hilt, I could feel that pressure, the spurt of precum from my dick. 

I finally realized that it didn’t hurt, there wasn’t any real pain, just fullness, and pressure.  That realization told me that it wasn’t going to hurt.  I started rocking back against you, again trying to time it with your movement.  You were still a little slow, and insistent.  You weren’t fucking me hard.  I wasn’t sure I was ready for that, yet.  But this was nice.  It was hot.  And I wanted it.  As you were pushing into me, I started shoving back, in earnest.  I wanted you to know how much I wanted it.  How much I wanted you. 

You picked up the pace a little, still cautious, still not wanting to hurt me.  “Will you come for me, Dad? I want you to come.”

I felt you push me further up onto the bed, and I moved my hands and knees.  You knelt behind me, now.  You leaned into me, your chest against my back, arms on other side of me.  I felt you press into me, all the way.  You started grinding inside me, then with short thrusts began to fuck me.  My chest, and face, were against the bed.  My ass was up, and you were inside me.  I reached back, past my own dick and could feel your balls when you were all the way inside.  So heavy, so hot.  I felt your beard against my back, my neck.  I felt your breath against my ear.  “You want your Dad to cum, boy?”

“Yes, Dad.  More than anything.”

Then you started fucking me, harder, faster.  I heard myself whimper, not in pain.  “Gonna give my boy my load.” You said it once, then twice.  Then I felt you, your dick all the way inside me.  I felt you cum, shuddering against my back.  After a few moments of shuddering, of spasming, you grew quiet.  I felt your hand on my hip, turning me, laying us on our sides, with you still inside me. Your right arm, under my neck, you reach around holding me against you.  You left hand wrapped around my dick, still hard.  “Did you cum, boy?” “No Dad.” “Do you want to?” “Yes, Dad, please.”

You started stroking my dick, with your other hand started playing with my chest, my nipples.  I felt your lips on my neck,and craned around to try and kiss you.  You raised your head so that we could make out while you jerked me off.  Didn’t take long until I was gasping again, “So close.”  I could feel my balls drawn up against me, feel your dick, still hard, still inside me, one hand stroking my dick, the other twisting a nipple. 

“Please Dad.”

“Come on boy, come for me.”  And I did.  Shuddering against you, feeling you at my back, cum splattered the bedspread.  I could my ass clenching around your dick, hear you gasping a little.  Slowly I stilled.  Until we laid there, breathing heavily.  I could feel the heat in my chest, in my face telling me how flushed I was.  I could feel the warmth of you at my back.  I knew it couldn’t last.  I knew you had to go.  But for that little bit of time, it was just where I wanted to be. 

A little bit later, I felt you stir.  Felt you slowly, gently start pulling out of me.  When at last your head popped free, I felt a little shudder run through me. 

Quietly you got out of bed.  I heard you walk to the bathroom, heard the shower run.  I just laid there.  In my own world, I think.  When you came out, you came to the side of the bed so I could see you. 

“How you doin?”

“Really, really good.” I smiled, you smiled.  You tousled my hair, and kissed me.

Then you dressed and you were gone. 

I knew it couldn’t happen often.  That these were special experiences.  Kind of like a nice dinner in the midst of a diet of fast food.  And I knew that I’d enjoy them as long as you let me.

Comments

Mr. Steed said…
Have I mentioned how much I like your entries? :-)
Richard said…
The Breeder - coming from you that's a HUGE compliment. Thank you.
Richard said…
RockUrJock -- thank you, Sir.

Popular posts from this blog

Quarantine

Melancholia

Chapter 2