Been on my mind – Part 2

There was something really exciting about straddling you, looking at your hands tied above your head.  I knew that, if you had wanted to get away, you could.  Your being complicit in the situation made it a real turn on.  I leaned forward, lips nearly touching yours, “you look so hot like that, Dad.”

You didn’t answer, but moved forward to kiss me.  I moved back, just out of your reach.  I smiled.  It was a naughty smile.  I slid backwards, down your body, until I was kneeling over you, hands at your waist.  I reached for your belt, slowly.  I was anticipating this experience now.  I unbuckled your belt, and reached for the button of your jeans, taking a moment to brush the back of my hand against your hardon.  I loved knowing that was for me.  I loved knowing that you were turned on by me. 

I unbutton your jeans, then slowly pull down the zipper of your fly with my right hand, while my left strokes the swell of your balls under the denim.  You lay there, the entire time, neither helping nor hindering.  I know that this is part of the game.  I reach, and take the waist band of your jeans in both hands, one on other side of your waist.  I start to pull, and you lay there.  “Now, Dad, these are nice jeans and I don’t want to have to rip or cut them.  Lift up.” I’ve never quite spoken to you in these terms, or these tones.  For a moment you do nothing.  I watch as a look crosses your face, and you slowly lift up.  “That’s better.”

I pull your jeans down, then off.  You’re left lying there in t-shirt and briefs.  Your hard, and the fabric of your trunks is tented.  I sit back and just look at you.  I’m kneeling between your legs, looking up the length of you.  When I’d started this, I thought it was simple, what I’d wanted.  Now I wanted to take my time, to take you in.  I start gently rubbing your legs, your thighs.  “You are so beautiful.” You look at me, face unreadable.  I slowly move my hands up your legs, I love the feel of your hairy thighs under my hands.  I lean in, putting my face against the fabric of your underwear and breath in your scent.  I can feel your heat against my face, and my breathing gets shallow.  I move further up, taking my hands and lifting your t-shirt up.  I lean in and kiss your belly, rubbing my face against your exposed skin.  Breathing you in, tasting you.  I raise the t-shirt further so I can reach your nipples, licking, then sucking one… and then the other into my mouth.  I reach up still further, until I’m kissing your neck – your t-shirt riding your chest.  I don’t want to take the time to untie you and take off the shirt, so I push it up and sniff and tongue your pits.  I hear you breathe heavier while I’m lapping there.  I roll off to one side so I can both suckle at your pit, while I reach down and cup your hard on in my right hand.

Still, you’re in your briefs, but there is a wet spot forming.  I can feel it under my hand.  You’re so hard that I stop what I’m doing to just look at your straining dick.  I turn my face to yours, and you’re looking back at me.  I don’t point out that you’re enjoying this.  That would ruin the premise, and the moment. “I want you inside me, you know that. “  You look at me.

“What choice do I have?”

“None, Dad. None.”

I move back down the bed, face drawing even with your hardon.  Slowly, reverently, I take both hands and slowly release it from the trap of your briefs.  I don’t take them off.  Not yet.  With the waistband behind your balls, your dick is huge… and wet… and hard.  I slowly move towards it, lips parted.  I touch its warmth against the skin of my cheek first, then slide it across my face, feeling it leave a trail of heat and moisture behind.  I pull back enough to hover over it, lips still parted.  My tongue slowly reaches out to taste you.  I lick the very tip, noting the taste of you, of the drop of precum that I swabbed on my tongue.  I wanted to make this last, but I’m not sure how much longer I can be patient.

I take the tip of your cock in my mouth.  How it fills my mouth.  It’s hard, against my tongue.  So hot.  I love the taste.  I suck on it, just for a few moments.  I hear you sighing a little.  Almost against your will.  I take as much as I can of you in my mouth, feeling it against the roof of my mouth, sliding towards my throat.  So hot, so wet.  I start grinding my own hard dick against your leg.  I can’t begin to tell you how turned on I am.  I pull back, off of your dick.  I take off the robe, throwing it across the room – just to get it out of my way.  I look up at you.  Your eyes a little glazed. 

“You’re gonna lick my ass, Dad.  You’re gonna get it lubed up for you.”

I’m not sure you’re actually going to do it, but I reverse myself and straddle your chest, facing the foot of the bed.  I push my bare ass towards your face, while focusing on your hard dick as well.  I know you can reach me, if you want.  I start, again, to take you into my mouth.  I want all of you in my throat, this angle works better.  I start down your length, take about a quarter of you… then stop… reverse.  I breathe.  Then I start again, get about half of you in my throat.  As I start again, I feel the first lick of your tongue against my hole.  I gasp, just a little.  I moan.  Your dick jumps in response.  My ass cheeks are spread, and I’m struggling with reaching the three quarter mark when I feel your tongue push inside me for real.  I feel your tongue fucking me, almost in the same rhythm that I’m taking your dick in my throat.  I can feel my dick drooling against your chest. 

I take my mouth away from your dick, leaning back so that you can bury your tongue in me.  Love the wet feel of your tongue in me.  I wrap my hand around your dick, gauging if I'm wet enough for it.  Looking at it, feeling what you’re doing to my ass, I can’t really wait any more.

Comments

Mr. Steed said…
I was wondering when we would get part two. You write really well, you know.
Richard said…
You are far too kind. But I'll take the compliment. :)
RockUrJock said…
I'm with Rob on this one. Great job. I hope Dad shows you how much he appreciates you....
Richard said…
Thank you, very kindly. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Quarantine

Melancholia

Chapter 2