A little fantasy

You know, I’ve tried to avoid too much in the realm of fantasies on here – relying instead on the ‘real.’  Something started in my head last night, and it’s been on my mind all day.  Furthered by a certain friend, and a certain gift, and a certain set of pictures.  Bear with me (or, you know, bare… with me).

~~~Addenda, I hadn’t planned on this being a serial, but, um…

I’m in my hotel room, standing at the window, looking out on a scene of twilight.

The door, as we’ve agreed, is unlocked.  I hear a light knocking, then the door opens quietly and I hear you walk in.  There’s light in the room, not bright light, just enough to see by.

I’m in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.  I don’t turn around, but I hear you move closer. I feel your arms wrap around me, under my arms and up over my chest.  I feel your lips on my neck, warm, dry.  I can feel my breathing quicken. I reach up, putting my hands on yours, pulling  you in around me – effectively wrapping you around me.  I feel you, against my fabric covered ass.  I feel you gently grinding your dick, already starting to get hard, against my ass.  Even through both my pants and yours, I can feel you.  I love the feel of your arms on me.  Love the feel of your lips on my neck, on my ears.  Love the feel of your chest against my back.  We stay that way for a few moments, just enjoying the warmth of two bodies together.  Slowly, your hands slide down to the front of my jeans.  Your hands feel really warm, really strong. 

Slowly I turn in your arms, turning to face you.  To look in your eyes.  I wrap my arms around you in turn, pressing our bodies together, while our mouths lock.  I feel your tongue in my mouth, and grind my dick – hard since I heard you knock – against yours.  I feel your hands slide down to cup my ass, fingers sliding into the jeans covered cleft.  Heart pounding, I pull away from your lips long enough to gasp a little.  I’ve wanted you to touch me for so long.  Touch me there.  But it’s only a beginning.

I look a question into your eyes, and you respond by putting your hands on my shoulders, gently pushing me down to my knees.  I look up your body, mouth dry, looking into your eyes.  “Go on boy.”  That’s the permission I’ve been waiting for.  I reach up, hands shaking a little in both excitement and nervousness, and unbuckle the belt.  I lean in, grazing your hard, denim covered cock with my lips.  I lay my cheek against the hardness I find there.  I breath in the smell of you. 

I reach for the button of your jeans, but your hands stop me.  “What do you say, boy?”

“Please Dad?”

“That’s a good boy.” and your hands move away, and let me unbutton and unzip, letting me slowly peel back the folds of your jeans.  Again, I bury my face in the fabric, this time of your briefs, inhaling your scent, rubbing my face against the warm, slightly moist fabric.  Looking up into your eyes, i slowly pull down the underwear, and the jeans… to mid thigh.  Your cock is so big, and so beautiful.  So hard.  For me.  “May I, Sir?” I ask, needing to hear you say it.  “It’s for you boy, go ahead.”

I start by tentatively reaching out with my tongue to taste the head, and the drop of precum glistening there.  You taste so good.  Starting slowly, I open my mouth and, bit by bit, start working the length of you into my mouth.  My mouth, dry a few moments ago, is now wet as I salivate, the taste of you on my tongue, the fullness of you in my mouth.  I gently take your balls in my right hand, while my other rests on the naked skin of your butt cheek.  I want to please you, and yet selfishly this is for me as well.  I need this, this closeness, this presence of you in me.  I know I won’t be able to take all of you down my throat, so I take as much as I can – gagging once, twice.  Pulling back from that point, I find where I can take you comfortably and start sucking in earnest.  I bob my head, sliding you into my mouth, as far as I can take you, and then back out so just the head rests on my tongue.  My lips form a tight oh, wrapping, pressing, milking you.  I feel your hands on my head, gently.  Encouraging me, gently ruffling my hair.  Your balls, so heavy and warm in my hand… this all just feels so right, I could do this forever, it seems.  I love how you taste, but I know it’s just the foreplay. 

Comments

Mr. Steed said…
That is one lucky dad, whoever he is. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Quarantine

Melancholia

Chapter 2