Quarantine

So, here's a challenge in being sequestered solo for an indeterminate period of time: Focus on day to day work? Gone. Honestly it's been a bit of a struggle for a while, but y'all there is nothing I would like more than to abandon the strictures of convention and get into some trouble. Or sleep. Or day drink. The options are not limitless, but still. The feeling that I need to continue 'business as usual' when the world is anything but usual has been hard. Maybe it's the lack of interpersonal connection, the lack of physical affection or, hell, the lack of dick, I don't know. But even for an introvert this is starting to chafe.

You know what I miss?

Sticking my face in someone's pits and carrying that scent in my beard.

The feel of my beard rubbing against another.

The feel of balls in my hand, heavy and pendulous.

The taste of precum.

The sight of a man's ass and the taste of him on my tongue.

Warmth, connection, the feel of a chest against my back and fingers inside me.

Things to carry me through.

Comments

b_rider said…
Here is what I miss,
A good tight naked hug.
Kissing and being kissed around the ears and neck.
Listening to the moans we both make.
The relaxing time after.

Popular posts from this blog

Melancholia

Chapter 2