The ‘new’ toy…

Ok, not sure what it says about me that I just get my first ‘real’ toy and then turn around and by another.  This one was, well, different.  The experience, also, different. 

The new toy is along the lines of anal beads, but with a twist.  There’s a second ‘branch,’ if you will… the toy is designed such that, when the beads (there are three of them) are firmly inserted, the second branch rest against the taint. 

I am, apparently, a big fan of the taint.  More on that later.

The balls are not huge, in fact they start out very small.  In spite of that, I watned to start out slowly – to pace myself.  I didn’t want to overdo.  Still not sure exactly what my limits are, but I’m keeping it to the ‘less is more’ approach.  I’m afraid of hurting myself, and abandoning this new found experience. 

I started, as before, by cleaning out.  I’m finding that process to be a lot less stressful that it once was.  In a way, it was therapeutic.  Not saying I want to administer one every day, but I don’t feel an urgency to rush through it.  I’d rather it be thorough.  Once again, I laid a towel on the quilt, set the lube by the bed, and the toy on the bed next to me.  Since it worked so well last time, I started with lubing my fingers, playing around my hole.  Not a new sensation now, I almost glossed over it.  I almost rushed.  I had to take my time, remind myself that this was foreplay, that it would make what came next feel better.  The inner ring of my ass was a lot less resistant this time.  Knowing that I’d taken something far more substantial than my finger helped.  I played like that for a few minutes, using more lube to make sure I was slick.  Then I turned my attention to the toy. 

Where the last toy was so intimidating, this was was downright diminutive.  Once I’d gotten it lubed, I started feeling around with the tip to find my hole.  One thing I may not have mentioned is just how pliable it is.  I had to thoroughly shepherd the first ball, getting it to finally start sliding inside me.  I had to laugh at one point because it kept escaping.  Finally, the first one slide home.  The feeling was negligible.  I started feeding the second one in, and it too went very easily inside.  As I started on the third, i felt some stretching in my hole.  Nothing substantial, just an acknowledgment that something was there.  Pushing it firmly into place, the outside appendage did what it was designed for.  It sat, snugly, against my taint.  I laid there and it just felt comfortable.  That was deceptive. 

I lubed my hand again, and started stroking my dick.  That’s when I really took notice of what it was doing, and where it was.  As I stroked, I felt my ass contract, which drew the toy in… and the ball outside rubbed between my ass and balls. I felt a spasm, which tightened my ass, which pulled the toy again.  Every few strokes, this would repeat.  Not as obvious as my last toy, but pronounced.  I reached between my legs, and pushed the toy deeper, stroking my dick at the same time.  Little gasps of pleasure.  I sat up, toy firmly in my ass and jerked my dick, little gasps of pleasure.  I finally ground my ass against the bed, feeling the ball behind my balls, my dick was hard as rock.  Playing that way for a while, it was good – but it was teasing, not pushing me over the edge.  I decided to up the ante.

For a long time, I’ve had this really thin little butt plug.  And never used it.  Until tonight.  I grabbed it, an advantage of the new toy is that it stays where you put it so walking around the room didn’t pose any problems.  Laying back down on the bed, I started to gently pull the beads/balls out of my ass.  The first one, the largest one, game out – and i felt a small gush of precum.  I lubed up the plug.  It was so thin that, literally, there was not resistance sliding it home.  I could feel how much deeper it went, though.  I liked it.  I played with it for a little while – pushing it in, sliding it out.  Sitting up on it, feeling it inside me.  Then I realized it wasn’t enough.  What was I to do?  I went back to the big boy from last week.  (yes, big is a subjective term).

Having had two toys inside me, having lubed both – and my ass, i was still leery about how this was going to feel, and how quickly I could put it inside me.  I lubed it up – I noticed, as I lubed each toy, that I did so as I would lube a cock.  I twisted my wrist, with my hand wrapped around it, milking it with a lubed palm.  I put the head of the dildo – with it's wicked little curve – against my butt hole.  I started pushing, this time with my left leg thrown across, hips turned, so that I could get a better angle.  I felt the head there, and I started both pushing and breathing.  Deep breath in, out through a very tight pucker of my lips… I was surprised because, this time, it went in so much easier than the first.  yes, there was still some resistance, but I knew better what to expect.  About half way in, it felt full… not full in a bad way, just… present.  I realized, as my body started to twist the dildo in my hand, that the design of the thing would fit – if I didn’t try to manhandle it, it would go where it needed to go.  As with the last time, I laid there, with the length of it inside me  not the full length, I noticed.  I set the base against the bed, and sort of ground – not hard, just moving my butt around while I beat off.  It felt good, like it had last time.  I wanted it all the way in me…

I grabbed the base and started a slow fucking movement.  In… out… stroking my dick at the same time.  God it felt good.  Just knowing it was in me, jsut feeling it in my ass, was a rush in a way.  I set it against the bed, again, and started grinding harder.  I sat up on it, again, wanting to feel my load, wanting to nut.  Finally I pushed – not shoved, not harshly – just pushed it in to the base.  As before I kept thinking the only way it could be better is if I had someone to kiss, someone to touch, someone to suck off.  I starting playing with my nipple.  I started stroking my stomach and my chest.  Finally I grabbed my left nipple and pinched – felt a spurt of precum, gasped.  I started really jerking my dick, and reached behind my balls to play with my taint.  I stretched my legs out, feeling the length of the dildo in my ass.  It was what I needed right then.  It was what pushed me over.  I came, feeling the hot cum in my hand – not as much as before, but thicker and hotter.  I laid there, twitching a little.  Sweating a little.  Feeling my pulse slow down. 

Then I started thinking about what to buy next.

D352

Comments

Mr. Steed said…
The toys I've seen that I've wanted to try, of a similar nature, have had a standard conical butt plug attached to the handle that presses against the taint. I just tend to get leery of inserting anything in my hole by myself.

Popular posts from this blog

Quarantine

Melancholia

Chapter 2