A fantasy, continued

The entire time I’ve been on my knees, sucking you, my dick has been hard in my jeans.  My dick is so wet, precum oozing into my shorts.  Shifting my hips, I can feel it slide against the wet fabric.  I’m turned on enough that I need to take a moment.  I gently pull back from your cock, burying my face in the crook of your thigh.  Breathing you in.  I can feel your hard dick against the side of my face.  It feel hot, wet with my spit and your precum.  I’m a little afraid of what comes next.  Afraid because I’m not experienced, because you’re not small, and because I want what comes next so badly.  I can hear you breathing hard too.  I hope that means you’re enjoying this as much as I am.  I take a few moments, stroking the skin of your thigh, cupping the weight of your balls. 

Gently, I start to nuzzle your balls… gently drawing one into my mouth.  I suck on it gently, feeling its heat and weight on my tongue.  I pull back from you, still suctioning the ball in my mouth –not to hurt, but to please.  When it finally pops out of my mouth, it’s not quiet.  I move in and take the other one in my mouth, repeating the process until it, too is wet with my spit.  I hear you sighing, and a sense of pleasure fills me, too.  I look up from my place on the floor, into your eyes – half lidded.  I reach up and touch, stroke your belly.  I move my hands further up, under your shirt.  I want to feel all of you. 

You start removing your clothes, up until now only pushed aside to give me access to what I wanted, what I needed.  First your shirt, over your head.  I reach down to your shoes, start untying the laces to help you remove them.  I feel your hand on my head, stroking my hair.  “You’re a good boy.”  I feel pride, because I’ve pleased you.  “Thank you, Dad.”

You sit on the edge of the bed so I can take off your shoes.  Once set aside, you stand again so I can remove your pants.  Your finally standing in front of me naked.  I’ve wanted this for a long time.  Looking into your eyes, I stand up, slowly.  I move forward, your hand reaches behind my head, drawing me into a kiss.  I wrap my arms around you and you feel so good, so right in my arms.  My hands trace down your back, gently stroking your naked ass.  There are so many things going on in my mind, so many things, sensations, I’m feeling.  I can feel your hardness against the front of my jeans, the wetness of my own dick, the smoothness of your skin under my hands, the whiskers of your beard against my face, the hot wetness of your tongue in my mouth. 

You move your hands down to my belt, pulling my t-shirt out of the waist of my jeans.  You pull it up, over my head –I reach my hands up so that you can take it off.  I stand there, and you press against me once more – kissing me once more – skin against skin. 

Your hands return to my belt, undoing it.  You reach for the button of my jeans, and I feel it open, the zipper slide down.  You push the jeans down, stopping when you notice the wet spot covering the front of my underwear.  You look into my eyes and smile.  You know that it’s you that has me so turned on.  I kick my jeans off, standing there with my dick tenting the front of my wet briefs.  “Take them off boy, and hand them to me.”

I don’t hesitate.  I bend down, and take them off.  Handing them to you.  With your hands, you stretch them, showing me the wetness.  Without a word, you move them to my mouth.  I know what you want me to do, and I open my mouth, take in the wet fabric and suck the juices.  While I’m doing so, I close my eyes.  I can feel your hand on my chest, playing with my nipples, already hard.  I feel you stroke my stomach, moving lower.  I feel you stroke my thigh, past my hard dick, and cup my balls.  I gasp a little as your warm hand cups.  I feel your index finger stroking my taint.  I spread my thighs, just a little, encouraging you to keep stroking, to move further back.  The entire time, my own hands are at my sides.  My dick presses against your forearm while your hand gently fondles my balls. 

You take the briefs from my mouth, and I open my eyes.  You look at me, then kiss me again.  When you pull away, you gently turn me toward the bed, guiding me to kneel on all fours with my ass towards you.  I feel your had on the small of my back, stroking me gently, soothingly.  I feel the back of your other hand stroking the skin between my balls and ass.  My dick is so hard.  I feel you lean towards me, and feel your lips on my cheek.  A light kiss.  I feel you move to the opposite cheek and repeat it.  I feel the warmth of your breath against the skin of my taint as you lean in, and then I feel your lips against the sensitive ridge of muscle there.  I shudder, because it feels so good, so right. 

You kneel behind me, hands on either cheek, and your thumbs gently pull my cheeks apart.  You gently rub your thumb across my naked hole, and I draw in my breath in a little gasp.  You wet your thumb in your mouth and stroke my hole again.  Again, your thumb, wetter than the last time, strokes my hole and I feel your switch your hand.  Your fingers wrap around my cock and balls, while your thumb massages in the crack of my ass, teasing the hole.  Your other hand continues to spread my cheeks.  I feel your breath, your lips, the hair of your beard, finally your tongue as it first flicks against the skin of my hole.  The heat of your mouth on me, I moan.  A few more licks, and your tongue becomes more insistent.  What had been licking becomes kissing, then your tongue starts to enter me more, and more.  I can almost feel my hole relaxing and opening to you.  My eyes are closed, I’m concentrating only on the feelings you’re creating in my ass. 

I feel a finger gently prod at my ass hole.  My hole, so wet from your tongue, so warm and relaxed.  I can feel your finger start to enter me, as always the first penetration a little surprise.  I can feel my hole contract, and your finger stop.  “It’s ok, boy.  Relax.”  I relax.  I feel more of your finger slide in.  I feel you pressing down, the pad of your finger massaging me from the inside.  I’m tight, but it’s not painful.  I relax, and breathe.  I feel your finger in me to the second knuckle, then I feel your palm against my skin and I know your finger is all the way inside me.  I can feel you press against, massage, my prostate.  I sigh, a long sigh.  You start to slowly move your finger in and out, in and out.  I feel your lips against my my ass as you kiss me.  “Good boy.” 

You start to wiggle your finger, using the thumb on the other hand to spread my cheeks, and I know you’re stretching me, relaxing me.  I know what’s coming and I’m less afraid with each moment.  Your finger slowly withdraws, and you replace it with your thumb.  Wiggling it, stroking my ass.  When I’m relaxed again, you replace it with your middle and forefingers.  Each new increase gets a moan out of me.  As I relax, another sigh.  Every once in a while, you remind me to breathe, to relax.  I’m your good boy, and I want you inside me.  I relax, I breathe. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quarantine

Melancholia

Chapter 2