Been on my mind – Finale

“That’s good, Dad.  You’ve got me wet, and loose.  It’s time.”

I realize that, what little talking we’ve done has been in hushed tones.  Almost like we’re afraid to break whatever spell we’re under.  Slowly, I move away from you.  Dismounting, if you will.  I stand by the side of the bed, looking at you.  You look vulnerable, and turned on.  I reach forward and move your briefs down.  You don’t hesitate this time to lift up so I can remove them entirely.  I see you move your legs apart, just slightly.  I know it’s to give you better leverage.  I’m naked, and hard, and precum is drooling from my dick.  I turn, and you’re looking at me just like I had been looking at you.  You look… hungry.

I slowly crawl up on the bed, mounting you.  I can feel your hard, wet dick against my ass cheek.  I lean forward a little, reaching behind me to place the tip of your dick against my ass hole.  I feel you start to push towards me, trying to enter me.  I lean away from you.  The look on your face turns to frustration.  “No, Sir.  You’re not in control right now.”  I lean down, licking your nipple, your chest.  I bite down, just a little, til you gasp.  I’m practically laying on you, mouth touching, nibbling, licking your chest and stomach.  I’m not sure if you notice, but I position you so that you’re cock is riding my crack.  As I move, I feel the head of your dick sliding past my the entrance to my ass.  Once, twice.  Without warning you, I change the angle, and feel you pop just inside me.  You gasp.  I surprised you.  “Now, don’t move until I tell you… or I’ll take it out.”  It’s not a real threat.  Now that I have you there, the last thing I want to do is pull away. 

The head is always the hardest for me.  With just the tip inside, I remind myself to breath.  Relax.  I lay there, breathing, willing myself to let my whole body relax.  I keep pushing until you slide past the ring of muscle that tries so hard to keep you out.  As always, it’s this moment of letting go for me.  I feel you past that area of painful pressure.  Now, I just begin to feel the fullness of you inside me. 

I slide backwards, slowly taking you into me.  Just as when I was sucking you, I take you in stages.  First one quarter, slowly sliding you in, loving the feel of your heat in me.  Then, back off of you, just til your head is inside me.  Then, back down til I’m halfway.  I’ve stopped paying attention to anything but your dick in my ass.  My eyes are closed, and I can feel it curving up inside me.  There’s no hesitation, with all of the spit and precum lubing you.  I stop, with you in side me, and then breathe.  Then I start pulling back again.  I feel you trying to push up, to keep as much of you inside me as you can.  I don’t say anything, but continue to move away.  When you can push up any further, I feel your hips fall back against the bed.  I move with you.  Keeping you just where I want you.  Where I.  Want.  You. 

Again, I go only half way.  I could go further, but I know you want that.  This is as much about control as it is about either of our physical pleasure.  You try to push into me again.  Again, I pull away.  Finally, I open my eyes and look up into your face.  You’re face if tense, as if through shear force of will you could push into me.  I look you in the eye.  In one move, sudden, intentional, I slide you all the way inside me.  Again, you gasp.  Again, I’ve surprised you.  I smile, and feel the throb of my dick as you fill me up.  I gasp, because you’re not small – in any sense of the word.  I struggle to relax, now that you’re all the way inside.  I lay there, head against your stomach.  I can feel your pubic hair in my ass crack, balls against my ass.  I feel you, all the way to the base of your cock, inside me.  I don’t want to move, cause it feels right. 

Without moving the rest of my body, I start to squeeze my ass.  I feel the pressure build against the base of your cock first, then move up the length of it.  Squeezing against the elastic hardness of your dick, I’m reminded just how different – how yielding – this is compared to any of the toys I’ve used on myself.  I squeeze once, twice, a third time.  It’s not fast, not like fucking, but you groan.  I slowly sit up, fully impaling myself on your dick.  It’s not a ‘comfortable’ feeling for me, this position, but it’s intense.  I lean myself against my hands, both on your chest.  I’m sitting astride you, still milking your dick with my ass. Slowly, I start to raise and lower myself, fucking myself on your dick.  My dick, still untouched, is drooling precum across your skin.  I’m afraid to touch myself, afraid that this will be over before I get you off.  I continue to ride you.  Getting a little more urgent as time goes on.  Getting a little more comfortable with you.  Your girth, and length.  You’re so deep in me.  I hear a little whimper, and I’m not sure which of us it came from.  I look at your face, so intense, and think that you must be getting close. 

I wrap my hand around my dick, so hard and so wet.  The first stroke, and I can feel my ass tighten around you.  We both gasp.  I stroke again, and realize that you’ve started to raise your hips up, to thrust into me.  I’m beyond stopping you.  I start to grind my ass against you, on the down stroke.  Side to side, back and forth.  I lean forward, mouth above yours, and whisper. “You gonna cum for me, aren’t you sir?”  I shove myself down against you, so that you’re dick is all the way in me. “Come on, you know you want to.” Again.  I reach down and twist a nipple, while I’m well-nigh bouncing on your hard cock.  “Come on Dad, come for your boy.”  The look on your face says you’re close, really really close.  I know, you don’t come on command. “Come on Dad, fuck my ass Dad.  You wanna come for your boy, don’t cha’?” I keep talking, keep fucking myself with your dick.  I reach out with my hand, my own precum on my fingers, and trace it against your lips. “See how much you’ve turned me on Dad? Can you taste your boy?” You reach out a tongue, and I see you taste me.  I reach down, finally, with my mouth and start kissing you, your tongue in my mouth the way your dick is in my ass. I can feel it.  Your dick starting to swell, and I can feel my dick grinding between our bodies.  I feel you get closer, and closer.  I can hardly breathe.  I finally hear you say, “I’m gonna…” and before you can say another word, I slam myself back taking you all the way inside me, grinding against you while you cum.  I hear you gasping, feel you coming, and I can feel myself shooting between our bodies.  I lay there, spasming while you cum… and start to quiet.  I lay there, for moments afterwards, just feeling you inside me.  Too tired, too spent to move. 

Slowly, I move to get off of you, only to realize that your hands are free, and around me.  “That’s ok boy, you stay right there.”

Really, it’s the only place I want to be.

Comments

Mr. Steed said…
I don't know how I missed this. You write some very good fantasy material, you know!
Richard said…
Thank you for your kind compliment. :) Means a lot.

Popular posts from this blog

Quarantine

Melancholia

Chapter 2