Been on my mind – Part 1

This is a blatant attempt to curry favor.  See, work has kept me a bit preoccupied, so no new experiential stories.  This however is another fantasy – that’s presented itself of late. 


I just finished a bike ride, and I’m a little sweaty.  I come in, and there you are.  You’re sitting at a desk, working on your laptop.  I come up behind you, lean down and kiss your neck.  You don’t respond.  I kiss my way down your shoulder.  You stop me. “I’m not in the mood.”  Normally, that would be enough to have me back off.  Today, what with a bike ride, and the constant pressure of the seat against my spandex-covered ass, I’m too wound up.  “Come on Dad, please?”  The look on your face, and the set of your mouth, tells me no.  Sighing, I go to take a shower.  The hot water, while relaxing my muscles, does nothing to alleviate how horny I feel.  I clean up, and clean out, and hope to change your mind.

When I come out of the bathroom rapped in a robe, I see you’ve moved to the bed.  Sadly, you are still fully clothed and the laptop is taking up all of your attention.  I make a decision to do something I’ve never done with you. I’m not taking no for an answer.

As I quietly cross the room, you look up at me.  There must have been something on my face, some look, because immediately your expression turned to one of curiosity and, I think, a little confusion.  I look you in the eye, sit down on the bed next to you, and reach forward to kiss you.  At first, you’re a little taken aback, but you kiss me in return.  I put one hand on the back of your head, pulling you into the kiss, mashing your lips against mine.  With the other hand, I gently take the laptop from you and set it aside, out of the way.  with my now-free hand, I gently push you back, leaning down onto the bed with you, still kissing you.  We lay there, for a few moments, and I love the way you kiss me.  I love the feel of your tongue in my mouth, I love the feel of your beard against my chin.  I reach down, sliding my hand along your stomach, toward your belt.  You pull away from my lips, your hand on my hand.  “Now, I said no.”  Before you can do much else, I throw my leg across you, so that I’m astride you as you’re laying there. Your eyes widen a little.  I lean down, and whisper, “But Dad, I said yes.”

I see a glint in your eye.  “What did you say boy?” You speak quietly, a little hushed.

I lean against you, chest to chest, with my lips next to your ear. “I said yes, Dad.  I want you, and I will take what I want if you won’t give it to me.”

“Is that right?”

In answer, I take each of your hands in mine, and stretch them out.  I’m on top of you, pinning your hips to the bed. I know that you could still get away from me if you wanted.  I hope you don’t want to.

“Yes, sir, it is.”

I lean back, so that I’m sitting upright on you.  I take the tie from my robe, and slip it from the belt loops.  Taking your left hand in my right, I wrap the tie around your wrist.  not too tight, I don’t want to hurt you.  You look at me, watch every move, and allow me to tie your wrist.  I take your other hand, looping the tie over part of the headboard, and tie you to the bed. 

“I don’t want to tie your legs sir.  You’re not gonna give me any trouble, are you?”

“You’re gonna take me against my will, boy?”

“Yes sir, I am.”

You don’t say anything, but I feel how hard your dick has gotten, feel it pressing up from underneath me and I catch my breath.

“You’re gonna be a good boy, aren’t you Dad?” I grind myself down against your hard dick.  I feel you lift yourself, to grind back against me.

Comments

Mr. Steed said…
Boy, whoever you're currying favor with is surely a lucky man.

Popular posts from this blog

Quarantine

Melancholia

Chapter 2