The hookup

Standing in front of me, naked, all I could think was ‘WOW!’ Gorgeous, head to toe.  Muscles, solid, rock hard.  Amazing, what his body felt like under my hands, my finger tips. 

The room was quiet, everything we said between us was quiet, hushed. We’d started kissing, gently, lips touching lips.  Tentatively lips parted, tongues intertwined.  He tasted good.  Soft lips, light dusting of beard, smooth skin. 

I enfolded him in my arms, feeling the hard muscles of his back with my hands, caressing his skin, amazed at the muscles of his ass.  Lips went to his neck, I breathed in the scent of him. 

I’d watched him strip, the room fully lit, trying to take it all in.  Now that he was naked, he padded over the the bed – I watched his muscles play under his skin, felt how hard my dick was.  I’d stripped down as well, and as he sat – back against the pillows, legs spread – I moved to join him.  I slid my arms through the spaces under his knees, burying my face in his groin.  So warm, I could feel the heat of him against my face. 

My tongue against his skin, just where his thigh joined his groin – not quite there yet.  I kissed his skin, felt his hands play through my hair.  He was still soft, when I took him in my mouth.  I sucked, feeling him in my mouth, against my tongue.  Pressing my tongue against him, sucking, hearing a slight gasp, pulling my head up and away from him while his cock slid through my pursed lips.  I tried to avoid scraping him with my teeth.  Amazing how conscious of that one possibility I was – I wanted him to enjoy this.

Under my hands, I could feel his abs – hard, striations of muscle.  Loved the feel of him.  I felt his hands on my head, never forcing me, but encouraging.  I felt his fingers play across my ears.  Looking up, I watched his face, enjoying what I was doing.  I felt his cock getting hard in my mouth, taking a break to lap at his balls, pulling first one and then the other into my mouth.  Sucking gently, laving them with my tongue, and spit.

Once hard, I buried his dick as deep in my mouth and throat as I could, feeling his well trimmed bush against my lips.  I felt the head of his cock against the back of my throat.  Sucking, I would pull myself up off of it, now covered in spit.  I’d lick the shaft, purse my lips and run from the base, at his balls, to the tip, then engulf him in my mouth once again.  This had started with me wanting to please him, but it really had become all about my wants – I wanted to feel him in my mouth, I wanted to make him gasp, I wanted to remember the sensation, the taste of him.

I could hear my breath through my nose, and I worked to please him.  Every once in a while, I would take my mouth off of him entirely, catch my breath, kiss him, play with his nipples.  When I did, he would spit in his hand, stroke his hard dick.  He would guide me toward his meat once again, holding it at a good angle to enter my mouth and throat.  I could feel my hard dick pressed against the bed, feel the precum that was pooling there. 

I started, again, licking where his thigh met his groin.  He moved, just enough, to give me access to his ass and his taint.  Running my tongue down, I felt the heat of him against my wet tongue.  I felt him stroking his cock, while I started to tongue his hole.  His hole tasted clean, and hot.  I felt his legs move so that his feet rested on my shoulder blades – pushing himself up so that I had a better position in which to tongue, and work.  Encouraging noises.  I dug deeper with my tongue while he stroked.  He started moving, slowly, grinding himself against my tongue. 

He was breathing more rapidly and, pulling my face away from his ass, I could see that his balls were tightening.  Licking his balls, encouraging him to shoot, I rubbed his hole with my finger.  “There” he pointed to the joint of his inner thigh, and my mouth moved there – to suck, to lick.  I could hear him gasp.  I could feel him working, striving for the orgasm I knew was coming.  Within a few moments, he started to shoot. 

I watched from my vantage point as he shook, and shot, and laid there catching his breath.  I looked at the pool of cum on his stomach, played in it with my finger.  Reaching up with my mouth, I took his dick in my mouth, and savored the last few drops.

“Thank you.”

I left with a smile, and a warm feeling.

Comments

Mr. Steed said…
Dang, that's hot!

Popular posts from this blog

Quarantine

Melancholia

Chapter 2