Just a boy meets boy kinda thing

It happened like so many other stories.  I’d been a fan of his work for a while.   We met at a weekend event and I finally got up enough nerve to chat with him in the elevator.  Just a couple of words, a brief acknowledgment that I knew who he was.  I didn’t want to intrude.  Later that evening, another quick chat, a photo.  Cuter in person than I imagined he’d be.  Throughout the weekend, I tried to keep track – surreptitiously – of where he might be.  The fact that we were at the same events, not really a surprise – it was a well planned out weekend for attendees.  I tried not to be that ‘hanger on’ that seems to be prevalent at events like this.  The sycophant that can’t help but get on so many people’s nerves.  Last day of the weekend, a charity auction.  An early auction, won, an intriguing opportunity – fueled by a few too many beers – to show how much I enjoyed his work. 

“How’s your weekend been?”

“I’ve been looking for someone to deep throat me, actually.”

“Well, I’m kinda out of practice, but I’d be willing to give it a try.”

He took this as me declining.

“No, I mean, I’m out of practice but I’m more than willing to try.”

I’d like to say it was a private moment, but that would be a lie.  Suffice it to say, the crowd in attendance didn’t bat an eye at this type of behavior.  His dick was soft, but not small.  I pulled down his underwear, releasing it.  I didn’t waste any time, opening my mouth, and sucking it in.  My mouth was full, pleasantly, but his dick stayed soft.  I sucked for a few minutes, enjoying the heat and weight, enjoying the taste on my tongue, but no joy.  I pulled off of it, he replaced it in his pants.  I was left feeling disappointed, not in him, but in the fact that nothing more happened. 

A few more drinks, a few more auctions later.  I sidle up to him.  We chat briefly.  I express my disappointment that I’d not done a better job, finished the job I started.  Things get hazy, I blame the beer.  I thank the beer.  Cause it made me bolder than I normally would have been in this setting. 

A few minutes later, I’m in an alley behind the bar, he’s brought a friend.  They start making out, and dicks come out.  I enjoy a rare opportunity to taste, suck, lick two hot men.  While my new friend stands behind the boy he brought with, sliding his dick into a hot hole, I was on my knees, sucking a dick that was hard with the sensations both fore and aft.  I don’t know how long we stayed in that position, but eventually the time came for me to make good on my deep throat bravado.  His dick, at this point, was hard and hot… and big.  I gagged a few times, his dick buried in my throat.  I remember the feel of his pubes hitting my lips, as he started fucking my face in earnest.  Gagging, I inhaled the scent of his crotch. 

Was I able to get my reward? No, but I certainly have memories – clear in spite of the beer. 

Comments

Richard said…
It only appears that way, I assure you. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Quarantine

Melancholia

Chapter 2