Impossible

It is impossible not to want you when I see you.  Impossible not to be moved to want to touch you, stroke you skin, kiss your lips, hold you in my arms.  I revel in the way you feel, and smell, and taste.  Some of my fondest memories are kneeling at your feet, head cradled in your lap while I inhale your scent.  I can feel the heat of you, pressed against my cheek while you stroke my hair.  Slowly, I start to stroke my cheek against the growing hardness I find there.  Heat, hardness… It’s a tease, a taste of things to come. 

Slowly, still on my knees, I move until I’m in front of you, hands on both of your thighs.  Looking up, I see your face, your eyes half closed slits as you watch me.  It’s not a sleepy look, but one of intensity.  You watch my every move.  With our eyes locked on each other, I slide closer, hands moving until they cup the hardness that’s grown – hardness that speaks to me of how much you enjoy this, and how much joy you’re about to bring me.  I knead the crotch of your jeans, pressing against your dick, feeling it respond to me. 

I reach up, but rather than unbuckle your belt, I start unbuttoning your shirt until your chest and stomach are laid bare to me.  I reach around your waist, until my lips rest against your skin, right above your navel.  I kiss your warm skin, I drag my lower lip against you as I move upward.  I kiss just below your sternum, this time wetting my lips, and licking your skin, tasting the slight saltiness there.  As I move up your front with my lips, my hands caress your back.  I want to immerse myself in this moment just as, eventually, I’ll want you to immerse yourself in me.

I reach your chest, and spend a few moments kissing, then licking, then gently biting and sucking on your left nipple.  I hear a slight gasp, the first sound you’ve made.  Then I feel your hand, so gentle early on, press against the back of my head – grinding my lip against your chest.  You urge me on, allowing me to move to your right nipple and continue to lavish attention on it.  Suddenly, you grab my head in both hands, effectively stopping me and yet pulling me closer, until our lips meet and I’m pressed against you, chest to chest, stomach to groin, still on my knees I feel you grinding your hard cock against me.  My dick, hard in return, starts leaking in my shorts. 

For the first time since we started, I feel an urgency in you.  Your tongue enters my mouth, forcing its way inside.  I love the way your tongue feels, and tastes as you start to tongue fuck my mouth, your hands still holding my head, fingers intertwined in my hair.  By now you know me so well, you know that tenderness is something I crave but, in equal parts, I want to feel your strength.  My entire being is about wanting to please you and, at the same time, wanting you to take control. 

With one hand still cradling the back of my head, while we make out, your mouth locked on mine, I feel your other hand move lower.  You grip my hardness through my jeans, your touch drawing a gasp from me.  You pull back, looking in my eyes. 

“You want this don’t you, boy?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Tell me what you want.”

“I want to give you pleasure, that’s all I want Sir.” My voice sounds breathy in my own ears. 

“Good boy…. now stand and strip.”

Comments

Mr. Steed said…
Your writing is incredibly erotic.

Popular posts from this blog

Quarantine

Melancholia

Chapter 2